Employing people with disabilities is good for business
Ellingham have been experts in employing people with disabilities since 1984. We pride ourselves on our ability to pass our specialist knowledge on to our partners in the business community
We can help your business to enjoy the very real advantages of employing disabled people.
Remember, you are not expected to be experts in disability - that's where we come in.
The Business case
Find out why employing people with disabilities is good for business.
Download our free employer customer journey service and see how it can work for you.
Find out about the support we provide, how it can benefit you, and FAQs.
Employing people with Learning Disabilities? You may find this Good Practice Guide useful.
Ellingham will help you with all this and more
- Supplying reliable and talented staff (for free).
- Maximising your ability to secure local (previously untapped) talent.
- Helping you retain a valued colleague who has become disabled.
- Providing support in the workplace for a disabled colleague.
- Support with making “reasonable adjustments” (Access To Work).
- Showing you how to tap into available funding.
- Sharing best practice advice and guidance.
- Facilitating work trials as an inclusive means of employment selection.
- Adding diversity to your recruitment practices.
- Increasing your Corporate Social Responsibility achievements.